Our trip was only five months after 9/11 so nobody was on the plane with us...we each had three seats to ourselves, which makes for good sleeping.
- Four days of sightseeing...we saw all the John Wesley sites, plus the London the world sees
- Two stage plays
- Trip to Oxford to see the "Soul Survivor" Church, which is located outside the city. It is where Mark Redmon wrote a lot of his music that we've been singing for the last 10 years.
- I realized today how fortunate I was that Steve took me to the Soul Survivor Church.
- The highlight of Rome was the Coliseum and St. Peter's...drizzle went everywhere with us.
- Rode a Euro Star fast train to Florence and then on to Venice. Not too excited about Florence, but loved Venice.
- Met a couple by the name of Loftus, which was my mother's maiden name. They were from the same county in Ireland that our family was from. I was probably related to them in some way.
The whole trip was a wonderful experience and it was great to be with Steve, who would later become my son-in-law. They are with us during this Thanksgiving holiday and I am thankful to God that we started working together in 1994 and he is part of our family now. You never know what will happen!!